– 30% update
– Converted the paragraphs in the methods to a numbered list so that it is easier to read and follow
– Modified the steps in the second method according to the latest changes
– Replaced some screenshots with better alternatives
– Added new internal links and removed the outdated ones
– Next article suggestion: How to Disable Keyboard Shortcuts and Hotkeys on Windows 10
A laggy-feeling keyboard can drive you up the wall, especially when you’re working on something important and the keyboard refuses to cooperate. If you’re a writer, web developer, programmer, or professional who spends hours punching keys, this problem can slow you down.
Before you troubleshoot the issue, ensure that it really is the keyboard that’s causing the problem. Sometimes, you may be inadvertently doing things that cause your Windows PC to slow down, which can also be a reason for keyboard
… read more...