Teenage Engineering TP-7 Review – Scratching Field Recorder ·
TP-7 from Teenage Engineering is their fourth device in the mobile Field series. Who is it for? What’s inside that makes its hefty price tag justified? We take a look in our Teenage Engineering TP-7 Field Recorder Review.
Originally published at Gearnews.de by Marcus Schmahl. Translation by Julian Schmauch.
Teenage Engineering TP-7 Review – Highlights
- Compact and well-built 24-bit/96 kHz field recorder
- A mobile workflow with professional features
- High-quality recordings with the built-in microphone
- Multitrack recording with three stereo tracks/six mono tracks
- Audio interface for computers and smart devices
- Always ready to record (even when powered off)
- Built-in battery with 7h runtime
- Unique playback with scratching
- Companion iOS app with transcription function included
- Additional features coming through a firmware update
TP-7 – a compact mini mixer and audio interface with pro features.
Teenage Engineering is known for its
… read more...